Looking to Save Money on Car Insurance Shoreline?
If you’re new to shopping for car insurance, looking to switch to a different auto insurance company or looking for a low car insurance rate, you’ve come to the right place! By shopping for lower car insurance rates, it is possible to save hundreds on your auto insurance; especially if you’re looking to bundle your insurance.
The Best Auto Insurance and Car Insurance Rates from an Independent Agent
In addition to saving money with a low car insurance rate, you’ll get unparalleled support from Interstate Insurance. Our agents are licensed professionals and know the secrets to getting a great rate and the best coverage available. You can only expect to get this kind of service and low car insurance rates from one place: Interstate Insurance.
Fast Car Insurance Quotes
Overwhelmed by all the auto insurance choices? Don’t fret. At Interstate Insurance we’re able to quote multiple insurance carriers in about 10 minutes! We’ll help you find the auto insurance you need and a terrific rate you can afford. With a quote from Interstate Insurance you can get car insurance rate comparisons, money-saving tips, discounts, payment plan options and more. So stop shopping around and get the car insurance rate you’re looking for.
How Can I Save Money on My Auto Insurance?
Possible Auto insurance discounts in Washington:
- Multi-policy: Bundling multiple polices like auto, home and boat with the same insurance carrier can save you some money.
- Good or distant student: If your student keeps their grades above certain level (as designated by the insurer) they may be eligible for a good student discount. The insurance carrier will need proof, typically sending a transcript will suffice. If your student is attending college at a distant (typically more than 500 miles from home, but that varies by carrier) you may be eligible for a discount on the vehicle since it may not be driven as much.
- Education level: Like an extension of the good student discount, drivers who hold advanced degrees, like a bachelor’s degree, may qualify for a discount.
- Defensive Driver: Taking a carrier approved defensive driving course could earn you a discount on your auto insurance policy. Check with your insurance agent, as this type of discount may be limited to certain age groups.
- Multi-vehicle: Like a multi-policy discount, insuring multiple vehicles with the same carrier may earn you a small discount.
- Green vehicle: If you drive an electric or hybrid vehicle, you may be eligible for a discount. Ask your agent to see if your vehicle qualifies.
- Anti-theft: Vehicles with anti-theft systems statically tend to be stolen less often, thus a lower risk. You may be entitled to a small discount if your vehicle meets the criteria.
- Anti-lock brakes: The anti-lock brake feature is standard on almost all new vehicles. Check with your insurance agent to see if your carrier provides a discount for anti-lock brakes.
- Safe driver (accident free): Many major insurance carriers will award safe driving discounts to drivers who have been accident free for a number of years. The criteria varies between insurance carriers.
- Military: Active and veteran military members are often eligible for discounted auto insurance. Ask your insurance agent to see if you qualify.
- Early quote/signing: If you are looking to change insurance carriers or upgrade your auto insurance, getting a quote (and signing up) before your current policy has expired may get you a discount. You may need to get a quote within a certain number of days prior to your policy expiration, so check with your agent.
- Paid-in-full: You’ll see the discount reflected in the price when you are presented with your options for paying your auto insurance policy. Paying off the policy in full will cost you a little less than paying every month.
- Paperless: Don’t want to get a paper statement? Great, you get a discount. Most major insurance carriers offer discounts for customers who choose to do automatic billing and receive emails rather than paper statements.
- Loyalty: Sticking with your insurance carrier for three or more years could earn you a discount for every loyalty milestone you hit. Typically these rewards not only include a discount on the cost of your policy, they can sometimes include accident forgiveness!
Frequently Asked Questions about Auto Insurance
Who has the cheapest auto insurance?
No one company always offers the cheapest auto insurance. You should shop your auto insurance with an independent agent so they can quote you multiple companies at once so then you can compare coverage and pricing that suits your needs and budget.
What insurance is required for a car?
Typically, liability insurance is the only required insurance coverage. Beyond that, if you have a loan on your vehicle your lender will require you to carry full coverage on the vehicle until it is paid off.
Who has the best auto insurance?
The best auto insurance is the company that has the best coverage and pricing for your situation. No one company offers “the best car insurance.” It is purely dependent on your needs, budget, and coverage requirements.